- zipimport – GAE supports only 1000 code files per application. Zip up your frameworks to work around it. (via bug 161, Ian Bicking)
- zipserver – to work around a similar 1000 static files limit.
- cherrypy session for GAE – using memcache. Looks reasonable, though memcache isn’t that great as a session store.
- hypertable – BigTable alternative.
- velocity – O’Reilly conference on scalability, has videos of past keynotes.
- cassandra – storage on p2p, video of presentation.
- Building Scalable Web Applications with Google App Engine – presentation from google, video and slides, pretty basic, easy to follow.
- gaeutilities: Cron – simulates old-fashioned cron. Proper support is coming later this year.
Ok, bedtime now 🙂